Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm SOOO Behind.....

So apparently I'm not very good at this Blogging thing... as much as I try, I am not good at it at all!! LOL I was supposed to be posting all I'm thankful for for the whole month of November but here it is November 29th and I have only listed 2 days of thankfulness. So here it goes... my whole month in one post:

1. I'm thankful for my Salvation. I have been given the greatest gift of all by receiving Christ as my savior!
2. I'm thankful for beautiful days... as posted on November 2nd.
3. I'm HUGELY Thankful for my husband. We met in November 1998 at 15 years old and have been married almost 8 years!
4. I'm thankful for Austin. He's my monster truck loving boy!! He's changed my life on August 11, 2007 and I can't imagine a day with out him.
5. I'm thankful for my Little Mollie McDoodle. She celebrated her 2nd Birthday ON Thanksgiving this year and I've been blessed tremendously with her. She's the girly girl I always wanted. I feel my family is complete with her.
6. Thankful for our pets.... Tinkerbell, 7, Dustie, 5, and our new and only Puppy, Hunter who is 9 weeks old.
7. I'm thankful for our Country. It may be taking wrong turns and I don't agree with majority our government does, I am still blessed and thankful to call myself an American!! God Bless America!!
8. Thankful for all the men and women serving for our country. With out them from the very beginning we wouldn't be the FREE country we are. Thank you!
9. I'm thankful for a wonderful Church to call my home church. I've been blessed with a great Pastor working for God!!
10. I'm thankful for my parents who raised me in a Christian home and have been there for me through it all.
11. Thankful for my sister! She's a pain but I love her!! Hahaha!! :)
12. Believe it or not, I'm thankful for my in laws. With out them I wouldn't have Nathan here in my life. We may not always see eye to eye but they are still my family and I'm not going anywhere! :)
13. Thankful for my husband having a job and allowing me to be a stay at home momma. Do we have a lot of money... HARDLY!! We struggle but we have a roof and food and a vehicle!
14. Thankful for our little rental trailer. LOL It's a roof and I can't complain too much!!
15. Thankful for good friends. I have some really good ones. Some old friends from school and some new ones but they make some days so much easier!! :)
16. Thankful for DISNEY. Yeah, crazy but I love Disney movies and some days I don't know what I'd do with out them! ;)
17. Along the same lines... I am thankful for NETFLIX!!! Hahaha!! Yeah, raising their prices made me made because it's as if we don't struggle enough but oh well... we kept it because it too helps our sanity some days and it has made good date night movies for the hubby and I.
18. Thankful for Facebook.... why you ask? Well as a stay at home mom it seems to be more my outlet to the outside world! LOL
19. I am thankful for electricity in which it provides our heat in these cold winter months. The bill could go away but I still thank God for electricity!!
20. I am thankful for the time I got to spend with 2 of the most amazing Grandparents ever. Maw Maw died in January 2008 and Paw Paw died in January 2011 and they are terribly missed. But they have both left such and impression on my hearts that will never go away and I'm thankful I got to grow up so close to them!
21. Thankful for God's word. The Bible is something American's don't really treasure but recently it was brought to my attention that so many countries do TREASURE their Bibles because they are so special. And so many are prosecuted for having them. So sad but reminds me of how good things really are here.
22. Thankful for a little peace and quiet when I get it.
23. Thankful for the ability and knowledge and even a little skill to cook. I love to cook and my husband doesn't think it's too bad ;)
24. Thankful for creativity. It makes each day a little more interesting.
25. I am thankful to have a position in our church as a Full Time nursery worker. It is hard some days because I miss a lot of Sunday morning and Sunday evening services being in the nursery but maybe me being in there is getting the gospel to a visitor who wouldn't have gotten it with their child crying beside them.
26. I am thankful for Christian women who post great blogs. I can get such wonderful daily encouragement from so many of these women! They are sent by God for sure!
27. Thankful to be blessed with 2 running vehicles. One may be on it's last run but as long as it gets Nathan to and from work I'm thankful!! :)
28. Thankful for PEPSI!!! Yeah... I had to throw that in. My little addiction!! ;)
29. Thankful for Doctors!! We have had a rough year of seizures (Mollie) and surgeries... all of us unfortunately. And God has provided us with some amazing Doctors and St. Louis Children's Hospital and BJC has been more of a blessing than one may know.
30. Last but not least.... I'm thankful to be alive and have a family in general. God has shown himself so much in the last year and I've sadly looked past so many times. I know he is a forgiving God and I just pray he forgives me for everything I've said or done.

There it is. I'm certain I've missed a thing or two, but I posted as much as I could. The 30 days of November!

No comments:

Post a Comment