Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Today I'm Thankful for.....

The beautiful weather was one thing to be thankful for today. So that's what I'm saying for today... beautiful weather because I'm not sure I'll be able to use that one again!! LOL We had beautiful 72 degree weather and a nice breeze blowing through out the house... LOVED IT! Tomorrow will be a chilly and rainy 52 degrees. BLAH!!! But it all comes with the seasons, God had it planned that way for some reason. Another one of those mysteries I suppose...

So today was not only a beautiful one, but it was a PRODUCTIVE one!! YAY!!!! I love days like that. The phone rang at 7 am (being Fed Ex who has given me quite the headache since Friday, but I will say it is all resolved now and our delivery driver was the sweetest lady!!) So the phone rang and when I got up to answer, I decided to make a pot of coffee, which resulted in a shower before the cup of coffee. Then I decided to start a load of laundry and unload the dishwasher. I started making my spaghetti sauce for our dinner tonight and by 9 am I had a lot done and the kids were just waking up!! Glorious morning I do say!!! Then the sad part.... I had to take my Tinkerbell to the doctor for a 2nd round of bloodwork since her vein blew on Friday. This didn't work AGAIN. So we're hoping that the doctor says we're good and don't need it. We got the iron test which came back normal PRAISE GOD! So I think that's all we need but it's up to the doctor.

Dinner has been done... a few more loads of laundry... baths are done.... now getting ready for church tonight!!!

Have a wonderful and glorious evening all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment