Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November... and Being Thankful

Today I saw a friends Facebook Status that had me thinking. She is posting one thing she's thankful for everyday of November. A brilliant idea!! Well I started this blog because I thought it would be fun to have a blog... why does anyone REALLY start one? My only problem is, I cannot find things to write about it seems. Or maybe I'm just thinking too hard into it like I have to be GREAT at a blog. I'm just doing it for fun for now but maybe, Lord willing, it can turn into a "GREAT" blog later on. Hey... I love my cute picture on here so who knows!! :)

So here is goes....

November 1st: I'm thankful for my salvation... For Jesus Christ dying on the cross to save me from MY sins. I don't deserve it, but it was a gift I had to receive.

Now I started to put my husband. He was the first on my mind but should he be? Then it hit me that, NO, Christ is first. He should be the first thing to be thankful for and the beautiful eternal gift that I get because of him.

So I challenge you as well as myself to post something we're thankful for each and everyday this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment